Monday, January 23, 2012

FOTD- TJ's Birthday

Today was my son's 4th birthday, and we went and had a little party at my mom's house, since his big party is going to be this weekend.  I wore a purple and green look, since that's my absolute favorite color combo.





Eyes:
base- NYX HD Eye Primer followed by Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
lid and crease- Stella Starish Sagittarius
browbone- Stella Starish Dew
waterline- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green
lower lid- Stella Starish Delphinis

Face:
-MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
-Avon Ideal Shade Loose Powder in Translucent
-NYX HD Grinding Blush in English Rose

Lips:
My lipstick is super faded because I didn't take this picture until after I ate dinner, but it was NYX Black Label Orchid lipstick.

Here's the birthday boy blowing out his candle! (I made cake pops, so we had to put the candle in a donut, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment