Friday, January 13, 2012

FOTD- Green with Envy

So, this is my first post on my makeup blog (you can check out my mommy blog here).  It's also my first time participating in the weekly showcase for Never too Much Sparkle.

I apologize that the pictures are kind of crappy.  I had a camera but one of my kids took it and I've been unable to find where they hid it, so these pictures were taken on my Blackberry.



base- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base followed by Fyrinne's Pixie Epoxy
inner corner- Shiro Meowth
inner 1/3 of lid- Shiro Weepinbell
middle of lid- Stella Starish Zenon
outer corner of lid- Shiro Bulbasaur
crease- Shiro Budew
browbone- Shiro Meowth
lower lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green

I have nothing else on my face because I've been sick all week and I can't sleep, so I did this look at 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment