Friday, January 20, 2012

FOTD- Purple and Green

I wore my other pair of circle lenses today.  They are Princess Nudy in brown, and a smaller diameter than my Kimchi lenses.  They look a little more natural and more appropriate for daily wear.

I also used one of my favorite shadows ever- Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Fantasy Flowers.  It is such an awesome, sparkly purple.




I don't know why this creased so much-it has never happened with this shadow before-maybe because I had my face smushed into a massage chair, but I really don't know.

Eyes:
base- NYX HD eyeshadow base followed by Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
lid and crease- Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Fantasy Flowers
browbone- Stella Starish in Cloudy
waterline- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green
lower lid- Stella Starish in Delphinus
mascara- Maybelline Falsies Drama

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
Avon Ideal Shade Loose Powder in Translucent
NYX Grinding Blush in English Rose

Lips:
NYX Round Lipstick in Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment