Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FOTD- Blix Remix

I did this look for this week's NTMS showcase.  Here is the Blix look I attempted to copy.  I failed miserably.  It looked really good for a couple minutes, and then all the glitter was creasing and I actually had little balls of glitter clumped to my lids-not a good look.  I think maybe it's because I used Pixie Epoxy when the glitter was already in a base, but I really don't know for sure.






Also, the blue on the inner corner of  my lids looks green on the indoor pictures, and it was really blue in person.

Eyes
base- NYX HD Eye Primer followed by Pixie Epoxy
lid -Dawn Eyes Fantasy Flowers followed by NYX Purple Glitter (from the palette)
browbone- Shiro Meowth
inner corners- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Electric Blue
lower lid-Dawn Eyes Fantasy Flowers
lashes- Maybelline Falsies mascara in Drama

Face
-Missha Signature Real BB Cream #21
-Avon Ideal Shade Powder in Translucent
-NYX Grinding Blush in English Rose

Lips
Avon Glazewear Lipgloss in Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment